Are you finally ready to learn how to play golf?
Have you thought about starting to play golf but you just don't know where to begin?
Do you golf with your significant other occasionally but want to learn the in's and out's from someone else?
Do you get nervous or intimidated about going to a golf course because you feel like you will do "everything wrong"?
Have you been looking for a new hobby or sport to take up to help get outside and meet new friends?
Are you ready to learn all the golf basics so that you can confidently get on the golf course as soon as possible?
We have the beginner golf program for you!
The BFore Golf Beginner Program is for you if...
You have always wanted to play golf but you don't know where to start.
If you want to have confidence walking on the golf course as a newbie.
You have played a few times and always end up feeling overwhelmed and intimidated.
You want your own golf mentor to show you the ropes.
You need that extra push to get you started!
What you will get...
To learn everything you need to know before going on the course.
To remove all the guesswork of how a golf course looks and what the golf lingo/vocabulary means.
Simple video tutorials to put you on the fast track to learning golf.
Increased confidence around the pro-shop, course and range.
Step by step guides on the most common golf rules and etiquette.
BFore the Course
- Buying Your First Set of Golf Clubs
- How to Choose Which Golf Balls to Buy
- What Do You Need in Your Golf Bag?
- Handling Your Golf Bag
- All About Golf Lessons
- Golf Club Attire
- How to Make a Tee Time
- How to Read a Scorecard
- Golf Vocabulary
- What is a Driving Range?
- Finding Others to Play Golf With
- All About Golf Handicaps
- Putter Basics
- Wedge Basics
- Iron Basics
- Hybrid and Wood Basics
- Driver Basics
On the Course
- Geography of the Golf Course
- What Does All This GOLF LINGO Mean?!
- Pre-Round Warm-Up Routine
- What Tee Boxes Should I Play From?
- Everything You Need to Know About the Tee Box
- Everything You Need to Know About the Fairway
- Everything You Need to Know About the Putting Green
- Everything You Need to Know About the Bunkers
- Where to Stand: Tee Box Edition
- Where to Stand: Fairway Edition
- Where to Stand: Putting Green Edition
- Marking Your Golf Ball
- Cleaning Your Golf Clubs
- Casual Rounds of Golf
- Finishing Your Golf Round
Rules & Etiquette
- Pace of Play
- Order of Play: Who Hits Next?
- How to Repair Ball Marks
- How to Repair Divots & Use Sand Bottles
- Quiet on the Course!
- The Do’s and Don’ts of the Putting Green
- The Do’s and Don’ts of the Sand Bunkers
- Rule: How to Take an Unplayable Lie
- Rule: Red and Yellow Penalty Stakes
- Rule: Taking a Drop from the Cart Path
- Rule: Going Out of Bounds or Losing a Ball
BFore Golf is designed to help you flatten the learning curve so that you can get out on the course with confidence.
What is included:
45 Simple Video Tutorials on All the Golf Basics You Need to Know! Value: $3,779
A Members-Only Facebook Community exclusive to the BFore Beginner Group to answer any of your questions and to meet other new golfers Value: $437
PLUS THESE EXCLUSIVE BONUSES:
A Stretch & Mobility video training with Andrew Hannon, Top 50 Golf Digest Golf Fitness Trainer Value: $447
Beginner's Golf Mindset Video Series with LPGA Professional & Confidence Coach, Kathy Hart Wood Value: $627