Ball Dipper Confirmed & Playing Golf with Your Husband or Significant Other
If you love golf but are constantly frustrated by your short game; duffing or 3-putting cheap shots, Short Game 100 is a tool that will give you more confidence and increase your consistency on golf courses. The program gets you practicing with purpose every day and produces results in a very short time. Visit Short Game 100 for details and to purchase the program either in digital format or a workbook.
In this episode, Tori and Sarah sit with Tori's husband, KC, and Chris who describe the "Ball Dipping Station" and its functions as it pertains to golf. They also highlight how they work with their partners to offer support both on and off the golf course.
- [01:49] Meet our guests for today, Chris and KC.
- [02:10] Referring back to Episode 54; the Ball Dipper (Powder Station) is now confirmed and explained by Chris.
- [08:47] The Chamois butter
- [12:20] Sarah's Mixed Stix Tournament at Oak Creek Country Club
- [19:30] Having a bad game day in a tournament.
- [21:58] Stay pain-free with StretchLab.
- [24:08] Playing with your significant other; Tori and Casey.
- [29:58] How Chris and Kate started golfing.
- [39:04] Advice to husbands of women who want to start playing golf.
- [40:35] Giving out golf tips.
- [44:08] Chris' golf goals.
- [45:45] About Banker Golf Tournaments.
- Check out the new Housewives of Golf Apparel for sale on Instagram @houswivesofgolf.
- Get a FREE 25-Minute Stretch Gift Card from StretchLabs using the code, “HOUSEWIVES”
- Register for the 2023 Girls Gone Golfing Retreats
- Watch the podcast videos on YouTube
- To register for a Handicap Index®, visit: usga.org/getahandicapTori
- Check out and download TODAY the bestselling practice program, Short Game 100!!
- Subscribe to our FREE Female Golfer Facebook Group: Real Housewives of Golf
Connect with us on your favorite social platform:
Subscribe to our FREE Female Golfer Facebook Group: Housewives of Golf
Podcast IG: @housewivesofgolf
Podcast YouTube: Housewives of Golf
Be sure you are subscribed to our podcast to automatically receive the NEW episodes weekly!!!